Got my Flavor-aid!!

mamaoso

Thanks to Faith's digging. I put in a order for Flavor-Aid from the company for 11 cent a pack.. Ordered 100 packs and they came UPS yesterday..Sent out a order on the 1st.. Now I ready to start dyeing!!!!!!!

[When I start to feel better] Just have to keep it away from my DH....th_flavor-aid.jpgth_Flavor-aid2.jpgth_flavor-aid3.jpg

I wasn't sure if it's okay to post it publicly - their address (even though it is a PO Box) isn't available on their website so I am reluctant to do so without getting their permission first (it is probably fine, but better safe than sorry, right?). I'll email them today and check on that.

This is interesting to me...now I must have missed the post that talks about the procedure on how to actually dye the yarn...which type of yarn? Is it washable afterward? I am imagining a sticky thing/ Hmmmm.....my daughter got her hands on a pack of kool-aid unsweetened, moistened it and got it all over her mouth, fingers. etc....but is washes right off..... how can that color be permanent/ Isnt that a child's drink? Ok....my interest is peaked!

:eek

Thanks to Faith's digging. I put in a order for Flavor-Aid from the company for 11 cent a pack.. Ordered 100 packs and they came UPS yesterday..Sent out a order on the 1st.. Now I ready to start dyeing!!!!!!!

Neat! Do they have colors that aren't available in Kool Aid? I've got almost everything I need to start dyeing... just waiting for the yarn to be delivered. Please do post pictures of your results.

Joan

Hey thanks!!!

I dont know how many times I have "scanned" these forums....and each time I "find" a "new" one!!! I got to open my eyes!! I guess because there is soooo much great stuff in one spot...it gets me all overwhelmed...Thanks for opening my eyes up!

I am checking all those posts....in the DYEING Forum!! :clap

Neat! Do they have colors that aren't available in Kool Aid? I've got almost everything I need to start dyeing... just waiting for the yarn to be delivered. Please do post pictures of your results.

Joan

Yes they do! One of the colors I am most interested in trying is one that supposedly gives you brown - I believe it's teh tamarindo?

I can't wait to see her results either!

• 2 months later...

I know what you mean Sahmlock.......I have actually started keeping a note book with lists of planned projects that I have found here at Crochetville!:lol

Archived