New Crochet Me!

RachelG

The newest issue of the online mag Crochet Me is up!

I'm pleased with it, although amigurumi isn't exactly my cup of tea. I have to say, though, the inchworm is adorable! I'm loving the belts and the shrug.

Congratulations and thank you to everyone involved!

(My apologies if this was posted elsewhere and I missed it!)

I'm especially partial to the belt. I may just try making that!

I also like the article on the custom hook case. (I missed it the first time I scanned through the issue -- thanks, faithpa! I might not have noticed it with out you mentioning it here.) I have some pretty Asian-inspired red and black satin that I've been wanting to use forever, but I saved it from a remnants pile and couldn't get enough to make anything substantial with. The hook holder is just what I needed!

i'm not big on the amigurumi, either.. they are cute and all.... but i only have so many shelves, ya know? i think the new issue is cute and funky fun

(especially the Shroom :wink )

Congrats on having another pattern on Crochet Me, Rebecca! I am always too busy to work something up to submit. I'd love to, but... well, I suppose I don't have much of an excuse. I have a full time job and three websites, but you have four kids and a big house!

I've also just read thru it and enjoyed it. I've been on a hunt for a crochet hook case that meets all my wierd needs so was excited to see the hook case info-I'm already coveting her fabrics for the cases on the site linked.

I love the belts too and will be trying the blue one soon.

My kids are already asking for some of the animals but I hate attaching little arms and legs, so doubtful!

Such a great resource!! Can't wait for her teaser mid edition "shoulder warmer"

i'm not big on the amigurumi, either.. they are cute and all.... but i only have so many shelves, ya know? i think the new issue is cute and funky fun

(especially the Shroom :wink )

I love the Shroom! It's so adorable. I'm making a couple right now for presents!

Archived