kickstart45

Hello to everyone, took a bit to get on but I think I am here.

Found this place today through a blog and it seems to be a nice place. I am 47 and have crocheted since the 8th grade, lot of years. I crochet just about anything and right now am doing an angel towel. . I live in Waynesburg, Pa. and have been here for 15 years now. I am originally from Puyallup, Wash. born and raised. I have 4 dogs, 4cats, a halflinger horse, and a taranchulla ( that is my sons ) he is in the army at Ft. Bragg and can't keep spidy, so I am stuck with it. I have a husband, 2 sons and a beautiful daugter-in-law and one grandson. We live way out in the country and I love it. Well, enough about me for now, hope to get to know everyone here.

Happy crocheting

Corla

Thank you so much ladies for making me feel so welcome. I think I am really going to like it here. I really don't have pics. except one huge bed doll I did years ago. I have always given everything I made away as gifts or just to give away. I do have a small bag of things I have not finished yet maybe can get pics of them sometime. Oh yeah spidy, I have always been scared crazy over big spiders, but spidy has made me learn to kind of respect them and even feel for them a little more than I ever would have. He eats salamanders. I like salamanders, but spidy has to eat. I also want to crochet some things for babies at the hospital. I do have a blanket that is almost done. I have done some stuffed animals, lots of bed dolls, some afghans, fridgies, oh well, lets just say quite a few things through the years. Thanks again for the wonderful hello's ladies. corla

Hey, Corla! Nice chatting with you this evening in the chat room. Sorry I am so bad at it, lol! :lol Glad to have you here at Crochetville! :hug

• 1 year later...

Archived