One-Stitch Adult Cardigan

Has anyone tried the One-Stitch Adult Cardigan from the Lion Brand website? It says it's "Easy", but I wonder how easy it is. I've never attempted a "wearable" other than a scarf before and wanted to know if anyone could share their experience with this pattern. I think if it really is "easy", I'd love to try to make one for myself!

thats funny that you brought that up because I printed out the directions for that same cardigan . I want to make something for myself. I am gonna try to do mine in a chocolate brown or a black. It looks easy enough to make. :manyheart

I was going to try this pattern myself but the reason I didn't do it?

I HATE SC'S!!!!!!!

The last thing I made that was all SC's was the felted tote from FCEC and it was maddening. I do HDC's much faster than SC's so I may try to modify that pattern for all HDC's.

Am I the only one who hates to do SC's???

I HATE SC TOO! If you do modify it for HDC please let me know. I have the yarn for it already, bought it for an afghan but it wasn't a good match with the color I had, so had to buy MORE yarn (gee that hurt, right?) Anyway, now I have 10 orphan skeins of cranberry, just waiting for a project.

I was going to try this pattern myself but the reason I didn't do it?

I HATE SC'S!!!!!!!

The last thing I made that was all SC's was the felted tote from FCEC and it was maddening. I do HDC's much faster than SC's so I may try to modify that pattern for all HDC's.

I hate 'em too! I frogged a sweater I started in January 'cause the sc was driving me to distraction!

I have to say though, extended sc aren't as bad.

I was looking at that pattern, too. I don't really mind SC, as that's the sort of thing you can bring with you somewhere to work on (waiting for doctor's appointments, etc.) without it being too complicated...PAM

I'm a little confused about the pattern (good thing it's "easy"!). Are the back and sleeves made kinda like a "T" and then you make the left front+a sleeve and then right front+sleeve and then sew them together? I wish the pattern had some sort of diagram or something for people that have never made a sweater before!

I *loathe* patterns that are nothing but row after row of sc. I once tried a graph afghan and nearly lost my mind.

I could do hdc all day long. I don't know why sc bugs me so much when hdc doesn't, maybe because it moves along a little faster.

I'm a little confused about the pattern (good thing it's "easy"!). Are the back and sleeves made kinda like a "T" and then you make the left front+a sleeve and then right front+sleeve and then sew them together? I wish the pattern had some sort of diagram or something for people that have never made a sweater before!

ditto:manyheart

Archived