Vee Socks for Me Socks

deneen

This is a great pattern Kimberly of Woven and Spun (go to main menu and click free patterns)wrote up. I used approximately two skeins of the Brown Sheep Wildfoote Sock yarn. I plan to make another pair in Koigu, since these use less yarn than the traditional "toe up" sock patterns.

th_DSC01693.jpg

There is something so comforting and relaxing about crocheting socks. It may be the small hook, it may be the pooling of colors, I don't know, but I do love making them and should make more.

...There is something so comforting and relaxing about crocheting socks. It may be the small hook, it may be the pooling of colors, I don't know, but I do love making them and should make more.

Its cute, Deneen, I like it ankle length.:manyheart I think it is also like making booties, you just want to make more because its nice to see it take shape, and with variegated shades its so lovely to see the resulting design.:hook

This is a great pattern Kimberly of Woven and Spun wrote up. I used approximately two skeins of the Brown Sheep Wildfoote Sock yarn. I plan to make another pair in Koigu, since these use less yarn than the traditional "toe up" sock patterns.

There is something so comforting and relaxing about crocheting socks. It may be the small hook, it may be the pooling of colors, I don't know, but I do love making them and should make more.

Glad you like the pattern Deneen. There is something soothing about socks, that's for sure. And it's not just the making them, it's the wearing them with pride as well knowig "you" made them. I recently had someone ask me rather saracstically why I spin my own yarn to make socks when I can go buy them cheaper and easier at a local store....I smiled sweetly and said , "because I can" and went on knitting :devil

http://www.wovenspun.com/indexmain.htm

Click here and it will take you to our menu. Click on the free patterns button on the left hand side . Once on the free pattern page, you will see three sock patterns named after 3 of my children. I never did get the Jessie's Dressies and Josh by Gosh patterns written up :eek But you will see Chris Cross Ankle Socks, Vee Socks for Me socks and Cassie-O-Peah sock patterns.

let me know if you have any further questions and I will be glad to try to help.

Your socks are lovely, and I enjoyed looking at the website you suggested. I was hoping she had the sock pattern on her website, but I did not see it. Sigh... Am I just missing it? The pattern is lovely.

http://www.wovenspun.com/indexmain.htm

Click here and it will take you to our menu. Click on the free patterns button on the left hand side . Once on the free pattern page, you will see three sock patterns named after 3 of my children. I never did get the Jessie's Dressies and Josh by Gosh patterns written up :eek But you will see Chris Cross Ankle Socks, Vee Socks for Me socks and Cassie-O-Peah sock patterns.

let me know if you have any further questions and I will be glad to try to help.

I updated my link to show how to get there.mm

• 2 weeks later...

Archived