Newbie to this board...Hello!

Red883

I've been a lurker here for the past week or so and really like what I see...congrats on a friendly and helpful board.

I've been a crocheter for close to 40 years :cheer2 and love the attention it is enjoying! It's great to have our craft receive the recognition and resurgence in popularity (or so it seems) it deserves.

I'm from NW New Jersey and belong to a local group of women who crochet, knit or sew for various local charities, hospitals, nursing homes...or anyone/group with needs. We are lovingly called the KnitWits. :D!

I joined the CGOA last year.

Married to a great guy who's a fulltime machinist with a hobby of woodworking on the side. I have 2 sons (out on their own); one dog and 2 parrots. I'm a yarnaholic with a large stash and loads of books, magazines and patterns, patterns, patterns. I won't live long enough to finish the list of projects I want to do...:D!

Hi Red...I think you're like me, I have that pattern stash too...much more so than the yarn stash. I think it's KNOWING it's there that makes me happy. LOL

Welcome to Crochetville...population, all hook crazy :)

:welcome Red!

Pattern stash? :angel What pattern stash?

Yep... you're in the right place now. :cloud9 Glad you found us.

Archived