Hello from OK

Guest soonersfan1968

Guest soonersfan1968

Hello from Oklahoma. My name is Melody. I am a stay at home mom of 3 great kids, married to a terrific hubby for over 10 years, and enjoying the stash of yarn I have in my closet.

I taught myself to crochet :sweat about 7 years ago, and am so glad I did, though I am sure my spouse wishes I hadn't as I am constantly buying yarn. I have a website that is horrendous, and a blog that I love. I dabble in knitting, and prefer freeform crochet to following a pattern, though here lately all I have been doing is following patterns, so go figure. I hope ya'll take the time to visit my blog.

Mel in OK

journals.aol.com/soonersf...arnJourney

Guest soonersfan1968

:yay2

What a welcome! I live in OKC, and I like the Aggies. Got some nice looking fellows down there..lol.:o

where do I find the link for the poncho crochet-along? I saw something about it, but haven't found it yet.:cry

Guest soonersfan1968

:bounce:clap :cheer2 :yay2

Absolutely...if you know your way around OKC, and even if you don't I can help you out, but there is a new shop in the city, Carol's Knitting Studio...to die for yarns you can't get at WalMart or Hobby Lobby...She is located in a small office "park" just south of SW 89th St, on S. Pennsylvania. Across the street from the post office.

We're short on yarn shops here...sorry. There is one in Guthrie, but with gas & time, it would be cheaper to pay s&h.

Hope this helps.

Archived