RUG HOOKS 2/6 -Turn of the Century Hooks restocked 1/24

BY&BH

Evillllll you are evillllllllll!!!:devil :devil :devil

You goddess of temptation!

I emailed him for availability a few minutes ago :lol Thanks for the heads up!

Oh...my goodness...I just ordered my first 2 from him, they got here yesterday, and I'm in love with them already. Some of those new ones are very tempting, too bad I need to wait a couple of paychecks before ordering anymore.

Doesn't it hurt your fingers to crochet with something like that?
I got two cocobolo hooks for Christmas - an F and an I and I absolutely love them! On cold days they are especially comfortable. I think I actually hold my hook more loosely and crochet much more relaxed when I use them. My hands and shoulders don't cramp as quickly.

I figure they must be good since dear hubby is actually nagging me to go buy more hooks!! :think:manyheart

I got two cocobolo hooks for Christmas - an F and an I and I absolutely love them! On cold days they are especially comfortable. I think I actually hold my hook more loosely and crochet much more relaxed when I use them. My hands and shoulders don't cramp as quickly.

My hooks arrived on Saturday :cheer :cheer :cheer and the first thing I noticed is that I am experiencing the same thing... much looser grip and more comfortable work. LOVE them!

Here they are: (clickable image)

th_TOTCHooks.jpg I got a G, an H and a K all in Osage Orange... love them!!!

I DID IT! I DID IT! :cheer:clap:eek

I finally ordered my first 2 hooks from TOTC. I'm so excited. Now I can't stand it, I want them to come in now!

Does anyone know if he makes even smaller than F sizes? I wondered about steel hook sizes?

I feel like a real hooker now. :blush

I know, I'm so evil for posting this. :devil

I was just so excited about all of those new gorgeous hooks :manyheart I had to share with my fellow hookers.

Bill will be updated the rug hooks next.....:drool

oh, I believe steel hooks have been requested of Bill - don't quote me on that though. Jimbo's been making wood handled steel hooks though...

Yes, Sarah, you are very evil for posting. :devil I had been staying away from his site. At least I didn't order the case and 6 hooks like I wanted, luckily the ones I wanted were SOLD!!! :blush

Can anyone tell me how long it takes to hear back from Bill to confirm your order? I am getting kind of worried. It's been 24 hours :(

It's never taken Bill 24 hours to get back to me -- I'd drop him another email just in case. He's usually back to me within an hour or two unless I mail in the wee small hours of the morning, and then it's always first thing next morning.

And I got my new hooks! I have a full set of ToTc hooks now, all I need is a couple of the rug hooks and I'll be in heaven. Now onwards to a full set of Jimbo hooks ...

Ok, I sent another email to him at 11:00 this morning.

Well, I've never heard from him, but it shows both my original hooks and one alternate as being SOLD. I hope 2 of those have my name on them. :think

Thank heavens! Finally got my confirmation that he sent my hooks out Priority Mail.......are they here yet!!! :lol

Oh wow! These are amazing! of course, the ones I want are sold out so I'll have to stalk ;) LOL

How do you like the smaller sizes like G compared to a Clover or Bates?

I bought the size F & G last year. I love them. They are so smooth moving in and out of the yarn. Much better than my Bates hooks. I don't have any Clover, so I can not answer that one. They fit in the hand nice also.:hook

Archived