Reasons for Using up Your Scraps.

Is it booby-trapped or is it a spider web? I think I remember my dds being really into webs for a while - maybe after reading 'Charlotte's Web'? LOL We had some cool creations.

I desperately need to do something, as I'm running out of room! I have most of it in flat plastic bins under my bed, but they're filling up. I have a box in my closet of some yarn I really don't like that I really should try to give away to someone. My significant other thinks the whole thing is uproariously funny!

Last year I had sooooo many scrap skeins of yarn I didn't know what to do with them. I had already made several scrap afghans and STILL had tons left. I stacked the best ones on the floor pyramid style and took a picture of them and listed them on ebay. Sold them for a little more than $30.00 incl. shipping!

Lynn

Sorry no pictures. She took it down to get in her room(besides it is quite messy and I don't want to claim it as in my house rofl)

I hear about the cat, mine only likes my 100%mohair. I was making a shawl with it, came home and he had taken off with the cone. Because I was knitting it I had to start over. So I wound it back on the cone and put it up on the shelf, my cotton cones were in a bucket under our living room tables. My bf decided to "help" and put it with the other cones. We came home and came in the bedroom, the cone was on the bed. I asked him why, he said he didn't do it. lol The cat had dragged it into the bed. I swear the cone weighs more than our cat.

I am also getting threatened with clean it up or I will from dbf. lol he is a neat freak I am a lot cluttered. Is an interesting relationship.

Lisa

Archived