Lace & Bobbles Crochetalong

JulieKay

I slept all afternoon evening, and it actually feels better to sit up so I think I may get back to crocheting :lol

I hope everyone whos ran out gets their new yarn soon

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just checking in to see my illustrious GFG CAL leader's finished project!! It looks fabulous! I really like this pattern. Julie after your current CAls are done you should do another sampler! I need tolearn some more stitches!

Great job!

Hello ladies....Hi juliekay....I saw your L/B and it turned out beautiful..I am doing quite well with mine....knock on wood! .. I hope it continues this way ...i'm about on row 40 I think it is...i've been a little slow but i'm gettin there.!:hook

Thankfully I have enough yarn -it's the time that I seem to run out of! I'm currently on round 54 and the kids are being occupied enough that I hope to make it to round 60 tonight. Hope everybody gets the yarn they need!

Oh, Julie, great job on your beautiful afghan!!!

I'm working on two of these afgans if I dont I get bored. the first one I'm on rond 54. and the second I'm on rond33.

Way to go Crystal.

I'm not bored doing two, I'm too anxious to get finished. On the suede one I'm up to row 55. On the second I'm currently on row 54. So they are neck and neck.

Madelyn

I frogged my last two rows and chose different colors for the remainder of it. I think it'll look good.

I am on round 50 now. Still pluggin' away at it - I hope to have it done by the end of the month. I think that's realistic for me.

I'm amazed at the progress you "two fisters" are making!! DANG!

You inspire me. :D

I got through row 47 last night. I will work on it some more today, my step daughter has to go to memphis for tests. They found a spot on her brain and I am on pins and needles. I wa suposed to go but my wonderful MIL backed out of babysitting half an hour before we were suposed to leave and I was not going to take a 3 year old and a 5 month old to sit in the doctors office for who knows how long. maby crocheting will calm my nerves.....

I got through row 47 last night. I will work on it some more today, my step daughter has to go to memphis for tests. They found a spot on her brain and I am on pins and needles. I wa suposed to go but my wonderful MIL backed out of babysitting half an hour before we were suposed to leave and I was not going to take a 3 year old and a 5 month old to sit in the doctors office for who knows how long. maby crocheting will calm my nerves.....

My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your step daughter!!! :hug

Hope everything comes out well!!! Take Care

Hope everything turns out good. I will put you in my prayers:hug

Thanks guys, I am stalking my cell phone! I have tried to clean house, crocheting, cleaning house, exerciseing, cleaning house... I am going to stop now because for some reason my house looks worse now than it did when I started!heer appointment was almoast an hour ago, Man I hope he calls soon! This is actually the 4th time i have writen a posst here, I wasent going to post it, I was just typing to stay ocupied, does that count as talking to yourselfe? Man I sound like a nut, but Im going to post it anyway, maby someone will get a kick out of me being batty, lol.

Yes I hope everything turns out okay. You have my prayers!

Thanks guys, I am stalking my cell phone! I have tried to clean house, crocheting, cleaning house, exerciseing, cleaning house... I am going to stop now because for some reason my house looks worse now than it did when I started!heer appointment was almoast an hour ago, Man I hope he calls soon! This is actually the 4th time i have writen a posst here, I wasent going to post it, I was just typing to stay ocupied, does that count as talking to yourselfe? Man I sound like a nut, but Im going to post it anyway, maby someone will get a kick out of me being batty, lol.

We are here for you!!! You yack all you want. Any word yet? We are on pins and needles!:hug

Well... the good news is... that I have more yarn coming and think I will be able to start on this soon. I'm going to work on this along with my 35 grannies and my swap squares at the same time. I have to wait for the wine color yarn to get here because that is the color I want in the center. Should be here before Friday. :yay :yay :yay I want to get going on this one because I won't want to be working on it when it gets warmer. I can do my 35 grannies then. hee hee...

This alpaca yarn is so soft and pretty. It's light, so I think I'm going to use 2 strands at once to do it. It sure is going to be pretty, though!

My mom came over again tonight and was drooling over my afghan :lol I told her I could do this one for her if she wants. I think I may get some nice yarn from knit picks for her I have a catologe so i will take it to her house and see what matches her living room

I'm almost on row 50 just finishing up 49 now :)

well, looks like we are going to play the waiting game. Today she actually had to go to the simms murphy clinic and they refered her to laboner, in 3 to 4 weeks! This is going to be miserable! They are going to put her to sleep and run some test's , maby then they will figure this out. so until then.....:thair

Thanks for listening....

Archived