Sampler Stripes Crochetalong

JulieKay

Sad to say that I didn't get a lick of stitching in this weekend. We ended up painting inside the house instead. This house becomes our HOME more and more every day. LOVE IT!

I'm going to try to crochet on it today though...

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nancy ~ Moving is no easy feat! Don't you love unpacking though? That's my fave part of moving. Decorating my new place and putting everything in it's place! It's the packing I hate! Glad you're feeling more and more at home in your new home! Before you know it you won't even notice that it's

"new!" LOL When you get a chance, would love to see a pic of your WIP!

Sorry I've been MIA ladies. I have had a lot going on with the kids sports-wise and then my bf in Calif had her 7th child on Friday and I've been working like mad to get an afghan done for him to send out this week. I should be able to get back to this afghan sometime this week. I've missed it!:hook

How is everyone else doing that is still working on this one?

mine is... soon big enough actually. but again I'm having the size problem. it's too huge to carry along and work on while on train, so I've been finishing all these small things (compared to this afghan everything is small)

:)

Now I'll just have to wait untill the holdiays are over untill I can work at it again.

(The other day I was thinking about it, and figured it was the WIP that has been active for the longest time)

One problem I have with it is that when I'm working on it, I drape it over my body, and it's warm and cozy.... and suddenly, I'm asleep ;)

Archived