Granny Ripple Lapghan

Sonny321

I started this about 8 months ago. Originally I Intended it to be quite a bit bigger and for the Ripples to go horizontally. However I got bored with it and set it aside and then I got sick of seeing it unfinished in my cedar chest so yesterday I decided it was a lapghan :lol and finished it off. THe dark stripe is actually a deep purple the color doesn't show up well.

Here it is, and that's my oldest son stretching out the top of it like I asked him not to do lol.

Anyway this is the first afghan type thing I've ever made for myself in 16 years of crocheting. I think it was just about my turn lol.

th_41c48c9e.jpg

Very pretty! I like green w/purple - those were dd1 wedding colors and I did an afghan for them in those colors. Why is it always so hard to do something for ourselves? LOL

• 3 weeks later...

How did you do a granny ripple? Is it at CPC? I am on the search for lapghan patterns right now. :D Great job! And congratulations on something for yourself for once, eh?

Tina

Here is a link to a Granny ripple afghan in case anyone wants to make one (like me, now :D ). Thanks for sharing that with us, Sonny321. (Sorry I don't know your name.) I like ripples, and I like granny squares- this will be a good combination.

Oh, duh here's the link: Granny Ripple Afghan

Tina

Here is a link to a Granny ripple afghan in case anyone wants to make one (like me, now :D ). Thanks for sharing that with us, Sonny321. (Sorry I don't know your name.) I like ripples, and I like granny squares- this will be a good combination.

Oh, duh here's the link: Granny Ripple Afghan

Tina

I just clicked on the pattern link that I had saved for it (this one http://www.angelfire.com/tx5/angelcrafts/grannyripple.html )and it doesn't seem to be working. It was a baby afghan that I added to to make it longer. ( Oh the name is Sonny:) , I just add the 321 becase just plain Sonny is usually taken when I try to register with that name.)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived