Anyone in Seattle Area?

I live in the Bermuda-type triangle that is Kent/Federal Way/Des Moines! :) I'm not sure what a crochet group would entail so I can't say for sure that I'm game...I have 2 full time jobs so it's tough finding extra time to crochet as it is (in fact, I was working on my sister's afghan last night instead of working on the home designs for some new clients....holidays are a major distraction :U)

Anyways, just wanted to say Hi neighbour :waving

~K

Hi Kelle!! Wow, 2 full time jobs!! How much sleep do you get?

I don't know exactly what a crochet group would entail either...I am thinking of meeting maybe once a month...kind of a stitch and bitch gathering. I am up for suggestions. It would be fun to maybe do some sort of crochet along...maybe have coffee, tea, muffins, and cookies.

Anyway, any ideas would be appreciated. I really have no idea what I am talking about. :D

I live in Burien and could bring a friend who crochets too. I think it would be nice to just get together, work on our projects, chat and share crocheting tips. I don't think we need any formal structure to our meetings.

My only problem is if my friend can't come, then I'd need to take the bus, unless I can get a ride from someone else. So I hope whatever place you pick is near a bus line. :)

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived