New scarf...

melectric

:think How did you do that its gorgeous!

Yes, do tell! :lol It is gorgeous! Is it like a 'cross-stitch' I think it is called. Where you do a dc around the last dc just made?

Anyway, it's beautiful.

Tina

It is a cross-stitch instead of a twisted double crochet, apparently at some point I just renamed it.:lol I did a row of double crochets and then a row of the cross-stitches. I did the stiches vertically instead of horizontally, which I think gives it a even different look and then you get a perfect edge.

Okay -- I am having a brainfog moment -- :blink

>> It is a cross-stitch instead of a twisted double crochet, apparently at some point I just renamed it.:lol I did a row of double crochets and then a row of the cross-stitches. I did the stiches vertically instead of horizontally, which I think gives it a even different look and then you get a perfect edge. <<

I love the dc cross-stitch, but I think I must be directionally-challenged :think ... how do you do it "vertically instead of horizontally"? Do you mean that you worked the whole scarf lengthwise, rather than width-wise? Thanks for any clarification you can give me. It is a beautiful scarf and looks like it would be easy and quick to finish. :)

Yep, I worked the scarf lengthwise instead of cross wise and I used TLC Amore. I can't find the label for it so I don't know what color it is. Normally I keep them but the husband has started getting annoyed with them being all over the house and I suspect he had enough and threw some away. .:lol

Archived