NCcountrygal

Finished this PlanetJune tortoise. Eldest gs staying here this week hasn’t noticed yet. Lol

May keep this one here for when the younger ones visit, I like pet turtles that are easy care. I used love this yarn for body and RH camo for shell. Had to stuff it cause it turned out larger than I think it was suppose to be. 

85F646BB-97EF-4991-85B6-BEA25068D5A8.jpeg

93D4F083-4A02-476F-BA5B-4B0FF6670A69.jpeg

Edited by NCcountrygal
Ai changed sp
  • Like 5

22 hours ago, Tampa Doll said:

So cool.  A very cute turtle.  I love sunflowers.  Thay always seem to be happy and I love the way they follow the sun.

These are directionally challenged. They mainly face east, northeast or north. It’s been so hot they’ve been hanging their heads.  I checked my autumn color type in the garden yesterday. Very pretty they also are hanging heads. Dh told me they are dying. Something (?voles) eating the roots. Been very hard garden year. Too bad I can’t crochet edibles. 

Oh that tortoise is so cute! I've been wanting to crochet something besides dinosaurs for the great-GS but wasn't sure what. Maybe I'll add a tortoise to the list. Your sunflower looks so cheerful. They grow in the desert here after it rains quite a bit. There's a natural wash within walking distance that has these pop up a few days after raining and it's a mass of yellow. My GD stops by there and picks some for me. Such a sweety.

• Thanks 1

• 4 months later...