Beagle afghan

Tampa Doll

I finished the Beagle Afghan for my SIL.  It is her birthday in May.  Took normal than usual, as I had to rip it out a couple of times.  They always have 2 Beagles, so that is why I used this picture and had the graph made.  It is on my Kingsize bed.

beagles 001.jpg

Beagal Afghan 001 (2).JPG

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
1 minute ago, LittleBearsPorch said:

I love this! I think it turned out great. I want to try something like this with my dog, Bear. He's got the sweetest little face, just like these two!

Thank you very much.  I had to get someone to draw just the outlines of the dogs, then someone made the graph for me.  You may be able to find a graph already made with your bread of dog.  I get my graphs on Free graph ghans for all on face book.  Free-for-all Graphgans | Facebook

• Like 1

On 8/16/2022 at 7:31 PM, Tampa Doll said:

Thank you very much.  I had to get someone to draw just the outlines of the dogs, then someone made the graph for me.  You may be able to find a graph already made with your bread of dog.  I get my graphs on Free graph ghans for all on face book.  Free-for-all Graphgans | Facebook

Thank you! I was wondering where to start lol!