So a friend sent me a box of yarn....

Cuteness! I love how kitties like the simplest toys...yarn and crumpled up paper. And omg she fit all that in that box??? It must have been groaning when you got it!

Cuteness! I love how kitties like the simplest toys...yarn and crumpled up paper. And omg she fit all that in that box??? It must have been groaning when you got it!

ROFL!! :lol I was wondering where that strange groaning sound was coming from right before I opened the box! You're too funny!

Yes, my Safari is a beaut, isn't he? He's my baby - my best buddy, my shadow, my snugglebug! I :manyheart him to pieces!!!

I'd like to post more pictures of him for you guys to see....but not sure where to post 'em!

*ROFLMAO* That is just TOOOOO cute! :lol :lol :lol

Your kitty is adorable!.....and he/she has an awesome color! Never seen one quite that color before.

Reminds, me...I have to take a picture of my ferret Koko running thru the house with my ball of crochet Thread in his mouth trying to hide it! :lol

Krystal

OMG...your Bengal cat is beautiful!!!!! I want one soooo bad!! Looks like he/she had a blast in the yarn box...aren't cats funny??

Laurie:hook

Ooooh, you knew he's a bengal! I am impressed! :clap

I cannot recommend the breed highly enough. He is the most intelligent, conversational, loyal, entertaining, affectionate cat I have ever known.

ROFL!! :lol I was wondering where that strange groaning sound was coming from right before I opened the box! You're too funny!

Yes, my Safari is a beaut, isn't he? He's my baby - my best buddy, my shadow, my snugglebug! I :manyheart him to pieces!!!

I'd like to post more pictures of him for you guys to see....but not sure where to post 'em!

Just throw a ball of yarn beside him and this looks like the perfect place to me. ;) He is adorable... I just want to rub his spotted tummy!

Well... Maybe we could petition the admins for, say, a Pet Gallery :gallery, perhaps in Other Topics, for people to share pics of their furry (or feathered, scaled, etc) family members :cat:dog:rabbit:turtle:mouse:ducky:elle (ok, probably not that last one!:D). I for one love it when people share pics of their pets, especially the cute antic ones like this, and the ones Kathy shared not long ago of her cat trying to "crochet"! I have no doubt it would be a popular thread, if they were to approve.

Donna? Julie? Tiffany? Anyone else who would be in on a decision of this type? :?:?:?

Ooooh, you knew he's a bengal! I am impressed! :clap

I cannot recommend the breed highly enough. He is the most intelligent, conversational, loyal, entertaining, affectionate cat I have ever known.

Yup, I am a BIG cat person, and Bengals are one of my favorite breeds...My dream, though is to someday be owned by a Havana Brown...too bad they are so hard to come by and so expensive when you find them!! Right now, my registered animals are both dogs...my cat is just a sleek black beautiful plain ol' cat, but he is a sweetie!

Yup, I am a BIG cat person, and Bengals are one of my favorite breeds...My dream, though is to someday be owned by a Havana Brown...too bad they are so hard to come by and so expensive when you find them!! Right now, my registered animals are both dogs...my cat is just a sleek black beautiful plain ol' cat, but he is a sweetie!

Oh Laurie, I would love to see pictures of your dogs and your beautiful black kitty!!

Archived