What is your favorite hand moisturizer in the winter?

hookd1989

I swear by Avon Rich Moisture!! It is the only one that helps in just one use!! It never fails to fix my cracked thumbs!!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HI ! :)

I use Seven Wonders Miracle Lotion! It is formulated for dry problem skin. It has Aloe and 7 natural oils with 14 herbs. It smells sooooo good! And it works!

Maggie :manyheart

• 2 weeks later...
I use Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Hand Cream found in most drug stores.

What do you like?

200.jpg

My thumbs stayed chapped, but since I started using Neutrogena Hand Cream, I have no more problems. This is the best hand cream yet. When it says just a dab it means just a dab. And it does keep your hand softer and smoother. Also it's not greasy. I highly recommend it.

I have become addicted to body butter. The one I have now I bought in Walmart, it is Bodycology. I have cracked heels so I put it on and then put on a pair of socks, leaving on as long as possible, AAHHH when I take my socks off they are so wonderfully soft

• 3 weeks later...

In winter - Sally Hanson's 18-hour Hand Recovery. It's in an orange bottle. I put it on in the morning and it coats the hand like a glove and keeps the moisture in, not coming off even after washing.

Spring, summer, fall - just to keep my hands extra moisturized, I use Vaseline Intensive Care Hand & Nail cream. Works great!

• 2 months later...

Archived