2022 What's On Your Hook?

The Daisy tee is roughly 80% finished.  Haven't had much time to crochet.  Cooking from the garden takes up so much time.  Plan on making some bread n butter pickles...cukes out the kazoo.  Got all the stuff for that today.  (pickling salt, spices).  Still want to start the Sirin tank before the summer goes by.  My summer lace cardigan is in show n tell.  Posted that yesterday.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
18 hours ago, ReniC said:

I like that shawl too! It looks light and airy and would be perfect for Spring or as a neck shawl for Winter.

It'll be nice especially around the neck and shoulders.  Superwash merino with nylon sock yarn.  Well written pattern, photos and offers a link to video. (Purchase PDF also available)

It's a 2 step repeat that's easily memorized.  So far so good. 🙂

Nothing fancy yet on this afghan and I'm about 70 rows in. The border will have more character to it. The top blue stripes are the true colors (not the bottom). If I work a few rows a day on it then it should be done soon.

WIP.jpg

• Like 1

Shawl update. (image turned itself again)  Nearing completion and not going to be excessively long.  50% done on basic socks.  Started Autumn wallhanging for dil.  Have to wait for Sienna Brava yarn to arrive before I can go further.

Edited by NCcountrygal
remove photo

4 hours ago, NCcountrygal said:

Haven't crocheted a lick on my projects since getting sick.  Reni, how's that blanket coming along?

I sure was praying and hoping you felt better by now. I haven't worked on the blanket for a few days now. Too many (ugly) things going on in my life right now so it's hard to concentrate and not make so many mistakes. At least the weather is letting up some. That's a plus. It will get better though. I have Faith it will- for all of us. 🙂 

Edited by ReniC

19 hours ago, ReniC said:

I sure was praying and hoping you felt better by now. I haven't worked on the blanket for a few days now. Too many (ugly) things going on in my life right now so it's hard to concentrate and not make so many mistakes. At least the weather is letting up some. That's a plus. It will get better though. I have Faith it will- for all of us. 🙂 

Big hugs sent your way.  

2 hours ago, NCcountrygal said:

Big hugs sent your way.  

Thanks!

I got 7 rows added to the blanket last night listening to Christian podcasts and some beautiful music. You're a motivator.