Gift making for 2022! ***CLOSED****

judianne

It's time to pack my gingerbread duos for my friends - I'm meeting them on Wednesday and luckily cartoons arrived on time. I made sets - I crochet girl and a cookie decorated like her, made using the cutter of the same size. You can see all the sets in "Holiday & seasonal" thread.

5.thumb.jpg.6b9a512cb31ad049e5814d494917af3d.jpg

• Like 5

They are just adorable, I am sure your friends are going to love them.

My neighbor, who lives across the street and is Polish, gave me some Gingerbread cookies last year.  They were delicious.  I remember them from my childhood.  An Aunt of my Dad's use to make them.  Nothing like the gingerbread cookies we get here.  Neighbor on the other side, gave me hers, as she did not like them, not sweet enough.

Very cute and I am sure will be well received.

• Like 1

I was working on my spouse's dishtowel and then saw a video for a fingerless mittens pattern from one of the girls I follow on You Tube.  I had to try them and they are SO easy!

This pair is for my mother in law, it matches the granny square tote bag I made her.

IMG_20221218_115834.jpg

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Tampa Doll said:

They are just adorable, I am sure your friends are going to love them.

My neighbor, who lives across the street and is Polish, gave me some Gingerbread cookies last year.  They were delicious.  I remember them from my childhood.  An Aunt of my Dad's use to make them.  Nothing like the gingerbread cookies we get here.  Neighbor on the other side, gave me hers, as she did not like them, not sweet enough.

Very cute and I am sure will be well received.

I admit I planned to send my sets overseas, but then checked and found out it was not allowed to send any food...

I can say all kinds of gingerbread my friends and family make and I can taste - taste DIFFERENT :) There are so many recipes!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Bailey4 said:

For the littlest one I went with a Christmas themed Dog Lovey

18 hours ago, Bailey4 said:

Gnome Snowman Ornament with Tree

Mary Jo has me switching patterns to thread

These gifts will be LOVED!

• 2 weeks later...
  • judianne changed the title to Gift making for 2022! ***CLOSED****