Gift making for 2022! ***CLOSED****

judianne

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/12/2022 at 10:26 AM, RecycleCindy said:

Very pretty pink blanket! It is going to be so loved.

Thank you! 

Here are a few new hats I crocheted for Warmth for Warriors' hat drive. This is a simple pattern that you can use bulky yarn or 2 strands of WW held together. Here is a free pattern link.  First 3 hats are bulky yarn and last one is 2 strands of butterscotch yarn held together to crochet the hats.

757838589_BulkyPuzzleHat.thumb.JPG.cea353d5dbe2578bdca6ab855c601300.JPG2056747347_BlackTealHat.thumb.JPG.a1a9faad95c5372748df560e9f86f5be.JPG1722937185_TealBlueBulkyHat.thumb.JPG.10b159d4f186aab8061df171bcca9c06.JPG1659706542_Butterscotchbulkyhat.thumb.JPG.58662e3024ce844457efc5ca29c45f2b.JPG

• Like 2

I am loving everything I am seeing.  You all are doing such great work.  I thought I was early.  I am making little elf hats and DH asked WHY as it is only April.  I just said you are never to early.

Everything looks great.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Tampa Doll said:

I am loving everything I am seeing.  You all are doing such great work.  I thought I was early.  I am making little elf hats and DH asked WHY as it is only April.  I just said you are never to early.

Everything looks great.

It is never too early when we have so many projects to complete. I know my DH just smiles when he sees me crocheting mini Christmas stockings. I have about 16 done so far for this year's stocking drive.

• Like 1

Hi, peeps!

Cindy those hats are wonderful...thick and warm! And thanks for the compliment on the blanket. I fell in love with how the pattern came out.

• Like 1

On 4/24/2022 at 4:53 PM, Tampa Doll said:

Everything looks great.

Mary Jo,thanks1 And our guys have no idea how long things take to make, LOL!

• 3 weeks later...

Thought I would drop in and see what is going on.  I have my afghan packed up and ready to go.  I have the Pooh afghan packed up and ready to go.  I have a couple of other packages still filling, but almost there.

Chris, did you get the date for the packages to come to you?  I hope to make a few more outfits before I pack it up.

Well, keep up the fun projects.

Don't know about you all, but my things to make for family and such has dropped.

Enjoy your day.:flower

Mary Jo....I just finished assembling a huge project for a sweet lady who works in the office at my church. otherwise, no projects for family or friends. I think I overdid the making and gifting years ago!

blanket is laying on top of a queen bed...added the little cross to the corner. that's what I add to the christening blankets i make for the church. The lady this blanket is going to handles, among other things, all the baptisms.

204F29DA-EF63-44AA-AC47-B37E747EFC9B.jpeg

40BF57C0-BDA6-48B6-AC41-48E9824667EA.jpeg

• Like 5

On 5/13/2022 at 10:05 AM, judianne said:

blanket is laying on top of a queen bed...added the little cross to the corner. that's what I add to the christening blankets i make for the church. The lady this blanket is going to handles, among other things, all the baptisms.

204F29DA-EF63-44AA-AC47-B37E747EFC9B.jpeg

40BF57C0-BDA6-48B6-AC41-48E9824667EA.jpeg

Gorgeous blanket and I love the cross you added. What a wonderful gift this will be!

Here is what I have been working on.

The pattern calls for ww yarn, but I took it down to size 3 cotton.  The little, little one is made with size 10 cotton.  (to small)

2022 Christmas (1).JPG

• Like 3

Thanks, ladies! I add those little crosses to the christening blankets...hubby thought it would be a nice touch! He always thinks personalizing blankets is a nice touch. I'm so glad he thought of it. 

Mary Jo....adorable little caps! I don't know how you manage to work with thin yarn and thread! I have some pretty colors of thread waiting for me in my stash, along with some easy doily patterns but it'll take a while to get back into thread mode.  And it seems like another project always gets pushed to the front of the line!

• Like 1

• judianne changed the title to Gift making for 2022! ***CLOSED****