Gift making for 2022! ***CLOSED****

judianne

The church was one blanket short for this coming Sunday's christenings so I answered the SOS with 2 days of work and made this.

Gardner's pattern is so easy. I decided it needed a shell border. Folded it so you can see the detail on her Peek-a-Boo pattern.

20220210_095415.jpg

• Like 4

I am now making an afghan for my SIL for her birthday.  She loves beagles, so I am making a lap ghan with 2 beagles on it.

Then I will be making a Cheerleading outfit for the donation to Chris, that will have a Patriots patch on it.  I have an Eagle on for myself and looking to make one for the Bucs.

My life is quite and I am just getting back into crocheting.

Love the blanket  Judy

My afghan pattern just the faces.

image01.jpg

beagles 001.jpg

• Like 1

16" Baby Doll A Dress for March

At some point I have to make St. Patrick's day dresses for the Lil Cutesies dolls I gave as Christmas gifts.  I have some yarn coming to make bunny puppets for Easter.  I also thought I'd make some additional outfits, Easter dresses, bathing suits for summer, a 4th of July dress maybe....

• Like 2

I spent all Day Friday ripping out the afghan I was making.  I had to also print a new graph.  I had it half done and the counts were off, so were the colors.  I redid the graph with high lighters and started the afghan at the row where the dogs start.  I kept the solid rows alone.  I got the count right and hopefully I will do better with the colors code I made.

So nothing else got done.  Hope to get moving soon.

On 2/20/2022 at 7:51 AM, Tampa Doll said:

I spent all Day Friday ripping out the afghan I was making.  I had to also print a new graph.  I had it half done and the counts were off, so were the colors.  I redid the graph with high lighters and started the afghan at the row where the dogs start.  I kept the solid rows alone.  I got the count right and hopefully I will do better with the colors code I made.

So nothing else got done.  Hope to get moving soon.

Frogging a graph ghan...yikes! I've only had to do that once, and for just a handful of rows. I feel your pain!

4 hours ago, Bailey4 said:

Oddly that post didn't post yesterday.

I'm trying to keep my promise to make more outfits for the Our Generation Doll

Our Generation Dovetailed

This one made me smile...too adorable!

Edited by judianne

• judianne changed the title to Gift making for 2022! ***CLOSED****