Happy Colorful Purse

Jayashiangel

I needed a larger bag for work so I created this... I attempted to add a liner... However that didn't seem to work very well so my daughter bought me a purse insert liner. ($25) they do have some that are cheaper anywhere from $10 and up...

Purse---has options for straps two on each side which are removable... And one on each end to allow it for a different option...

I would say it takes under two balls of yarn...$5.99 from Walmart... As I did not keep track of how much yarn I used I'm also making a matching wallet/key chain strap/and cell phone case....

I've been stopped by several people admiring my purse and made requests for one...

I also finished my little mini wallet....This usually will hold cards and $$$...

20210514_083911(1).jpg

20210518_152927.jpg

20210605_190404.jpg

20210605_190408.jpg

Edited by Jayashiangel
Error
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Granny Square said:

That is really sharp looking, I'm not surprised passers-by admired it!  :yes   Curious, what yarn was it--love the bright colors and nice long transitions.

Lion Brand Mandala Ombre "Happy"

I also split/cut yarn when it transitioned from pink to red so I didn't have the colors together in the layout scheme.....

Edited by Jayashiangel

The bag looks great! I love the colors. And the purse liner was a surprise to me. I like that much better than lining with fabric for a more defined shape to the bag. It's probably more durable too. Great job.

• 3 months later...
  • 11 months later...