Could you please do me a website favor?

RachelG

I also have Windows XP and didn't have any trouble opening the 6 I just opened. On about half of them the front page was blank but when I scrolled down to the next page- the pattern part was there.

Ana

Hi Rachel - I didn't try opening the PDF's, but I generally don't have a problem opening them. It sounds like your users are using older versions of their browser and/or Adobe Acrobat. I would suggest you suggest they upgrade to the latest versions. I know Firefox and Adobe have both released upgrades in the last 6 weeks.

Ok...I have it all pinned down now (I think!) everybody needs to have updated versions, the right plugins, and a little patience.

Thanks ladies! (I don't think any gentlemen participated...correct me if I'm wrong.) :)

Guest Crafterlady46

I have to right click and save target to my computer then open the pdf file. I cannot open pdf files from the web link for some reason. My computer freezes everytime I try. I use ie. I have a windows me os. I do have the most current pdf viewer, so it's not that.

i also can not download them, i am not sure why, i have windows xp and have downloaded the adobe thingy, but it says must wait till it is finished. problem is its never finished loading. to odd i know . just thought i would tell ya all i m having problems with it too, and i don't think its the computer(might be a program i am running) as this is a new computer. thanks for trying to help:hug :hug

They worked fine for me. Maybe people just don't have adobe acrobat loaded on their computer.

And I have to say Rachel, I laughed out loud that you already posted my Shrug pattern. That was so quick. You're like a machine. Anyway, thanks so much. For posting my pattern, and for maintaining such a great list.

And I have to say Rachel, I laughed out loud that you already posted my Shrug pattern. That was so quick. You're like a machine. Anyway, thanks so much. For posting my pattern, and for maintaining such a great list.

I always keep on the lookout for new links! Most I don't add right away, but sometimes I just can't help it. :hook

Archived