On 2/7/2020 at 7:57 PM, USpolishgirl said:

Is there a link to that pattern?

Thanks

Krys

On 2/7/2020 at 7:57 PM, USpolishgirl said:

Is there a link to that pattern?

Thanks

Krys

It’s just a basic corner to corner blanket then I used the border off another blanket, for some reason my iPad won’t copy and paste into the thread  so I will send it to you in PM

2 hours ago, Nikki Ranson said:

It’s just a basic corner to corner blanket then I used the border off another blanket, for some reason my iPad won’t copy and paste into the thread  so I will send it to you in PM

Thank you,

Krys

5 hours ago, ReniC said:

Krys-

The pattern might be C2C and the border is similar to this pattern. Hope this helps.

Thank you Reni :)

I never tried crocheting anything C2C. I seen a YouTube and that looks to me little complicated ..LOL. I might try that. Or I might use a different stitch. I like that border.  My friend  is expecting her second grandchild in March. Her first one was born in March too. March grand babies LOL. We do not know the gender of that new baby. When it comes to crocheting baby stuff I would like to know!! LOL. I have a lot of pinks colors & other colors for a girl but nothing much for a boy. I had a one big ball of blue yarn bought that years ago. I just made that blanket using that blue yarn. That did not came out nice. Just plain blue with a little white stripe on a border. I do not like blue colors!. I should have added some other colors to that, but for some "unknown" reason I didn't. Lock of planning on my part! LOL I think I might have to add some applique to the corner of that blanket, maybe white dog?? to make that looking little better. I went for blue because those people "deserve" to get a boy :). My friend got 4 girls NO boy.  Four years ago her first daughter had a girl. So now they have 5 girls and no boy in their family. I really LOVE to crochet for girls, not much for boys LOL. I will crochet another blanket I think it will be in white color this time. I do have a lot of white yarns.

I know they have those unisex variegated yarns. I do not want to buy anymore yarn. I have way too much yarn already in my house....:(. I need to donate some of that. I was going to pack-up some for donations & I broke my foot. Right now I can not do much of anything.

What are you working on now?

Krys

4 hours ago, Nikki Ranson said:

Hi Nikki- I'm glad you were able to respond about the pattern source. I hope I didn't step on any toes. 🙂

1 hour ago, USpolishgirl said:

Thank you Reni :)

I never tried crocheting anything C2C. I seen a YouTube and that looks to me little complicated ..LOL. I might try that. Or I might use a different stitch. I like that border.  My friend  is expecting her second grandchild in March. Her first one was born in March too. March grand babies LOL. We do not know the gender of that new baby. When it comes to crocheting baby stuff I would like to know!! LOL. I have a lot of pinks colors & other colors for a girl but nothing much for a boy. I had a one big ball of blue yarn bought that years ago. I just made that blanket using that blue yarn. That did not came out nice. Just plain blue with a little white stripe on a border. I do not like blue colors!. I should have added some other colors to that, but for some "unknown" reason I didn't. Lock of planning on my part! LOL I think I might have to add some applique to the corner of that blanket, maybe white dog?? to make that looking little better. I went for blue because those people "deserve" to get a boy :). My friend got 4 girls NO boy.  Four years ago her first daughter had a girl. So now they have 5 girls and no boy in their family. I really LOVE to crochet for girls, not much for boys LOL. I will crochet another blanket I think it will be in white color this time. I do have a lot of white yarns.

I know they have those unisex variegated yarns. I do not want to buy anymore yarn. I have way too much yarn already in my house....:(. I need to donate some of that. I was going to pack-up some for donations & I broke my foot. Right now I can not do much of anything.

What are you working on now?

Krys

Hi Krys- You're welcome and I'm glad Nikki was able to get back to you about the pattern for her pretty blanket.

The white dog applique sounds cute. There are some patterns out there for little car or truck appliques, but, I like your dog idea best. I am one that loves blues so I would probably "ooo and ahh" over your little blue blanket. LOL. I'm old fashioned whenit comes to colors for babies so blue, pink, yellow, white  or pastel green are still my favorites. I can't get used to all the dark colors some new moms choose, but, it's their nurseries so, they can do as they please. I like some of the variegated yarns but not all. I think the Ombres are great. That's what I'm (still) working on for the Crystal Wave blanket..........in blues! LOL. Way too much in my yarn stash too so I've been making potholders from my cotton stash for my "Gift Stash", but only 2 pairs made so far. I best stop taking up room on this thread. 😁

Reni I do not want to crochet a truck just in case will be a girl. I think the dog would be the safer way to go..LOL . I do not like dark colors for babies either :(.

Keep up with those potholders :)

Thanks again,

Krys

On 2/11/2020 at 12:42 AM, ReniC said:

Hi Nikki- I'm glad you were able to respond about the pattern source. I hope I didn't step on any toes. 🙂

No not at all, I love to help in anyway that I can x