Snowflake Pattern (free)

ReniC

In case anyone is in need of a snowflake pattern, this one is gorgeous. I plan on making a few for my Christmas tree as soon as I finish a small project I'm currently on.

Wispweave Snowflake by Draiguna

Edited by ReniC

Glad you like the pattern. I haven't had a chance to make not even one yet. I got my so called crochet mojo back and set aside my Crystal Wave blanket and made a cotton angel then had to start a shawl for one of my daughter's for Christmas. The shawl is moving along quickly with Scarfie yarn and a J/ hook.

20 hours ago, ReniC said:

Glad you like the pattern. I haven't had a chance to make not even one yet. I got my so called crochet mojo back and set aside my Crystal Wave blanket and made a cotton angel then had to start a shawl for one of my daughter's for Christmas. The shawl is moving along quickly with Scarfie yarn and a J/ hook.

Reni sounds like you are doing pretty good :)

I hope they are making now that Scarfie yarn better. About 2 or 3 years ago I bought a lot of that yarn in different colors. I had a LOT of problems with that yarn and and lot of waist of yarn.. & many hours of my work wasted..

I still have few balls of that yarn left. I do not think I will want to deal with that anymore.

Happy crocheting! :wreath

Krys

49 minutes ago, USpolishgirl said:

Reni sounds like you are doing pretty good :)

I hope they are making now that Scarfie yarn better. About 2 or 3 years ago I bought a lot of that yarn in different colors. I had a LOT of problems with that yarn and and lot of waist of yarn.. & many hours of my work wasted..

I still have few balls of that yarn left. I do not think I will want to deal with that anymore.

Happy crocheting! :wreath

Krys

Hi Krys- I'm not having any problems with the Scarfie yarn, so far so good. I had problems with older Scarfie yarn too. It frayed easily and was not evenly spun, too thick in places, then too thin. This new skein seems to be much better.

Part of the shawl pattern uses the Moss st and it seems too tight with a J/ hook as the pattern suggests. The yarn label recommends a K/ hook so, I just may frog it and start over. I'm only about 7 inches into it. In other words, I should have known better and made a swatch. Lesson learned.  :ttalk