Shhh... the mouse is sleeping!

Apak

So sweet! 

Was it a simple to read pattern? The reason I'm asking is for those who come here and say this is my first crochet project and then ask questions about a super complex amigurumi. It would be nice to point them to something small with fewer joins.

Thank you!

Yes, I think the pattern is quite easy. The mouse's body with hands, legs and a tail is made in 1 piece. The head is made separately. I wouldn't suggest it for someone's very first project, but it's not complicated.

Redroses, somehow I missed your last comment until now.  I took a look at the pattern, it's in UK terms but the designer says so right away and explains the difference, and also gives clear stitch definitions for her terms.  She also is quite chatty and says things like 'now the next step is a little fiddly, what you'll be doing is...' which I think would be very helpful for a beginner--or at least rate it on the 'easy' end; I agree with Apak and don't think a toy of any sort is a good 'very first' project.  It got high approval/low difficulty ratings on Rav.

Archived