Terri's Comfort Ghan Delivered

Tampa Doll

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everything is simply wonderful... lovely... beautiful! (I couldn't pick just one adjective.) I know that it won't replace Terri's mourning, but it should help her feel loved knowing how much her Crochetville family cares. 

Thank you.  I thought about the button idea, but I had none in the house and did not know how long it would take to get them delivered.  So I closed all sides.  I have given Terri idea's as to how to change that if she likes.

The box will be packed up today and will either go out tomorrow or Saturday.  As soon as it hits the stoop, I will post the DC #.

Thank you all again for your help with this project.

Mary Jo - LOVELY job! And getting those goodies from Anna was perfect!!! Terri will feel the hugs from us...

Good Morning.

The package is on the stoop waiting to be picked up.  Here is the package and the DC # 9405803699300476391862  You can start watching it tomorrow.

Shipping Box (2).JPG

The package is out for delivery.

Before it gets delivered, I want to thank everyone who helped with this and for those who wanted to, but could not.  Without you all this would not of happened.

And Mary Jo - you were so organized and fast getting it all done. You're the go-to person when something needs doing! Can't wait for her to see everything!

How big did the ghan turn out to be? Not sure if you mentioned what size bed you had it on for the pictures. I often read posts way too fast:P

3 hours ago, Tampa Doll said:

It turned out to be 6 feet by 5 feet.  it was 6 squares x 5 squares and they were all 12 inches each.

I can't wait till she gets it.

That's a terrific size! A bedspread!! And the pillows....can't wait to hear from her!!

I have not heard from Terri, but I am sure she is busy.

I know it was delivered, so we just have to be patient.

I did not mind doing this and it was sort of fun.

• 2 weeks later...

I e-mailed Terri and here is the response I got.  I wanted you to see what she had to say:

Thank you for thinking of me.

A HUGE Thank you to the ladies for the blanket.  It's awesome!!

Tulsa got hit early sunday morning with an f2 tornado.  We got the rain from it.

Kids are moved in now.  Sure is nice having someone here with me at night.  That is my downfall.

I'll try and get on C'Ville this week.  Things have settled down now.

Hugs,

Terri

• 2 weeks later...

Ladies, I truly thank you all from the bottom of my heart!!!

I was not expecting this at all.  My sister came into the house with this big box and said that she signed for it.  She couldn't wait for me to open it.  She also said that I have some great crochet friends here that are very talented. :heart I agreed with her!! :heart

Thank you :manyheart

Terri

Archived