Any Afghan CAL [2017]

jessicali

Can I just say I think you are completely brave (or utterly out of your mind) for doing that much black in an afghan?! lol. Only because my eyes would HATE me. Black has to be my least favorite color to work with. The afghan turned out beautiful!

I

Utterly out of my mind would be the best description. LOL LOL

Not just the black yarn--it must have been like wrestling a bear at the end!

Yes, it was huge and heavy. 

Can I just say I think you are completely brave (or utterly out of your mind) for doing that much black in an afghan?! lol. Only because my eyes would HATE me. Black has to be my least favorite color to work with.

Black is MY least favorite color yarn to work with also!!  Last November, I had a lady order TWO black shawls!!!  I tried to talk her out of it, but she remained adamant that they MUST be black!  So-o-o-o-o I made 2 black shawls!  When I delivered the second one, she informed me that she'd told me white!!! :no  Fortunately, I had a witness to the "order", so she went ahead and took it!!  Next time I'll get in down in writing!!  :yes 

• 2 weeks later...

A lady from Dartmouth College messaged me on Etsy asking if I could make a custom afghan with her departments logo. She said the logo was practically designed to be a blanket, so I did! Colors don't match up 100% but she's okay with that. FINALLY got that goose egg gone out of my afghans this year! 

post-46820-0-63646800-1489069459_thumb.jpgpost-46820-0-77071100-1489069479_thumb.jpg

• 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Archived