Pandy's Owl & Blanket

USpolishgirl

Hello Everyone:)

Pandy finally got her Owl and granny blanket! :). Pandy is my daughters cat:). She got two cats and one little dog. Poor Pandy waited long time for her Owl & that blanket, since last year.. :(. Last year I made Owl keychain & two granny washcloths for my daughter. Pandy just loved that Owl, she took that out from my daughter purse at night LOL. And just loved to lie down on those little granny washcloths.

My daughter asked me to make for her little blanket with those granny stitches and an Owl. Yes, that Owl-toy for that cat it is a real key chain with metal ring & clasp on top. My daughter told me to add that clasp. Pandy loves metal too, she is always taking out coins from my daughter purse LOL.

First 3 pictures I took with my ceramic cat:). My daughter sent me the other picture with Pandy & her Owl. I am not sure but I think Pandy is sitting on a stepladder! LOL

Krys

PS: I did made 3 more of those granny blankets for the other cat & dog.

post-73590-0-47637900-1468356525_thumb.jpgpost-73590-0-54848200-1468356556_thumb.jpgpost-73590-0-31815100-1468356588_thumb.jpgpost-73590-0-63731400-1468356731_thumb.jpeg

Thank You Ladies:)

Yes, Pandy loves that owl. I just talked to my daughter about that picture she sent me. She said Pandy run on that stepladder with that owl so the other cat or dog would not try to take that away from her. I guess that stepladder was the safest place! LOL

If she thinks I am going to make more of those owls I think she might be mistaken. I already made a lot of them. I think 8 of them all together, that includes 3 Christmas ornaments.

Krys

That is so cute Krys! You can tell Pandy loves that owl. Maybe another small one for her?

Thank You Reni:)

I make toys for them very often. About a month ago I made two of them: mouse and a ball. I forgot to take a picture before I give that to them. I did asked my daughter for a picture I did not got any LOL.

Krys

Wow nice job krys

But another amazing thing is I have a set of those cats a big one like yours with two smaller kittens in a cream color. They were given me by my mom (may she rest in peace) and she did them herself at a ceramics place Wow. They were the last gift I ever got from her as she passed away not too long after. I got them for Christmas. My two sisters also got some but but only the big cat and one baby.

as she only had the one set with three and those I got. My one little sister might still have hers but the older sisters were broken in the box after she received them. We never did tell mom. My older sister just kept the pieces and maybe still does!!

They are put away in a curio now but when I dust them I know my mom is there with me. Thanks for that too and for sharing your pics with us!,

Thanks again for a very nice compliments. Specially on Pandy! LOL.

Reni that is good that you kept that gift from your mother, nice memory:).

I love ceramics, I have many of them around my house. That cat is big 18" tall:). I have a beautiful lion in my living room-front room he is about 30" tall. I do have big and beautiful ceramic white shell (over 20" in W) sitting on the floor next to my Grandfather clock. I put in that shell few small branches of silk Ivy, it looks pretty good. I have a family of 3 Gees, they are big too only the baby is small. Two Doves (you could see them on my 4th July pictures). I have a Puma and much more..Few big vases too LOL. I loved (still do) to decorate my house with ceramics, brass and Polish crystals. Yes, all my crystals are from Poland:). Polish people are known how to make beautiful crystals.

All my ceramic pieces I was buying from a very nice store in Downtown Chicago. They were not cheap at all:(. If I remember correctly some of the bigger piece were around couple hundred bucks. In that store "you could loose your mind" because they had so many beautiful things for sale.. :), not only ceramics.

My granddaughters have an eye on few of them, they asked me if they can have that?. I told them: "Yes, you can have everything but ONLY after I am gone!! LOL."

Krys

PS: I might post couple pictures of the other cat-dog blankets. I was not going to post them because I do not really like them LOL

Archived