3 Peas in a Pod Cocoon

redrosesdz

I saw this 3 Peas in Pod Cocoon in a book and just had to make it!  I can't wait to add pictures of my future grandson in it.  It was fun and very quick to make, too.  I hope you like it!

I already posted the first blanket, bibs and lovie blankie for my future grandson.  I've got a "few" more items next.  :)

post-57407-0-05883900-1453317708_thumb.jpg

post-57407-0-43675900-1453317788_thumb.jpg   post-57407-0-28765700-1453317814_thumb.jpg

What an adorable set! You sound so excited and I'm happy for you.

I do the same thing whenever we've had a new grandbaby come into our lives. Now we're blessed with 9 grands and 3 grt-grands. So much fun! Now that I think about it, that's a lot of baby crochet! LOL

Thanks, Reni!  I'm finding that making toys and baby items are the most fun things to do with crocheting!  I can just imagine the piles of baby items that you've made for your grands and great-grands.  I don't think I'll reach 9 grandkids, since both of my sons are determined that 1 kid each is enough .... so, I'm guessing that I'll reach 5 or 6 grandkids after a while (hehehehe).

OMG! that is sooo cute!:).

I have seen different Cocoons but never so cute as this one. Redrosses you really outdid your self this time:).

Yes, it is grandma responsibilities to keep her little grandson very well dressed! LOL.

Krys

Archived