Small Yellow Square Doily

USpolishgirl

My daughter asked me to crochet  "something" for her little round table in bright yellow color. So she can put that under her little vase. I do not crochet with thread & I do not crochet doily's. I did not really knew what I can make for her..? :(. I found this square motif pattern on Internet. Actually someone made the whole bedspread with those motifs. There were two different square motifs in that bedspread.
I used sport weight cotton yarn. It came out little over 7,5" square. I just finished that few days ago..my daughter is very happy with that:).

I am sorry, but I do not have a link to that pattern. I just printed out without that link:(. Yesterday I was looking in many places on Internet and can not find that. If I find that I will post that here.

Thanks to ReniC  link to that pattern is "recovered":). Just scroll down to next post.

Here are two pictures of that.
Krys

post-73590-0-37911500-1442600381_thumb.jpgpost-73590-0-58456400-1442600402_thumb.jpg

You are welcome Krys.

Wish I could find time to make it right now but, so involved in stash busting. It would make a beautiful afghan also.

You are welcome Krys.

Wish I could find time to make it right now but, so involved in stash busting. It would make a beautiful afghan also.

Reni  I do know what you mean about "not enough time":(. Right now instead of crocheting stuff for Halloween & Christmas I am crocheting big granny squares & more keychain owls. I got an "order" day or so ago  from my daughter for all of that. Because her cats even her little doggie just LOVES to lie down on granny squares washcloths that I made for her about 2 weeks ago. I told her that right now I should be crocheting Holiday stuff NOT a granny squares for animals LOL. She told me: "who cares about Holiday stuff!, those things are needed now!" LOL.

Those animals are "fighting" for a place-turn on those granny squares. I think that is hilarious!:). I never thought the cats even the dog would love granny squares. Pandy-cat it is the oldest one, she is the "Boss" there. I think the rest of them are just "copy cats" because Pandy likes that LOL.

My daughter sent me some pictures of them on those granny squares washcloths, I will post them here as soon as I finish crocheting those bigger once for them. 

Krys

Reni  I do know what you mean about "not enough time":(. Right now instead of crocheting stuff for Halloween & Christmas I am crocheting big granny squares & more keychain owls. I got an "order" day or so ago  from my daughter for all of that. Because her cats even her little doggie just LOVES to lie down on granny squares washcloths that I made for her about 2 weeks ago. I told her that right now I should be crocheting Holiday stuff NOT a granny squares for animals LOL. She told me: "who cares about Holiday stuff!, those things are needed now!" LOL.

Those animals are "fighting" for a place-turn on those granny squares. I think that is hilarious! :). I never thought the cats even the dog would love granny squares. Pandy-cat it is the oldest one, she is the "Boss" there. I think the rest of them are just "copy cats" because Pandy likes that LOL.

My daughter sent me some pictures of them on those granny squares washcloths, I will post them here as soon as I finish crocheting those bigger once for them. 

Krys

What a cute story Krys. There just something about soft, cushy crochet that even our fur babies love as much as us. Can't wait to see them.

Your 'doily' turned out very smart looking!  and thanks for the link ReniC!

Granny Square- You're welcome too. I only remembered it so easily because I was looking at it just the other day. Glad I saw it. :) 

Archived