I got a new book....

:ghug I have quite a few in my family but have also lost a few, too, so I really like to celebrate the victories, knowing that they are hard fought!:2hug

Gigantic Hugs, Mare:hug

COngratulations! Yes, let us all know how the book is.

25 years this past August for me!:clap

Lynn

To let you know I just looked at the book. Told my Hubbie not to let me start any projects until I have all Christmas presents done...stupid,stupid,stupid....

So, I'm kinda like :hyper :hyper :hyper . The book starts out with the basics about felting and crocheting. Then goes to bags and purses-7projects. then to things to wear- 3 scarfs, stole,hat,2 slippers and a rose for embellishment, home decorating- 2 pillows, bowl, placemat and coaster,blanket and rug. for the sewing room- scissors case, tool caddy, and 3 pincushions, Toys- ball, Hedgehog, bear, lamb and doll. patterns look easy to follow.

I can't wait to start something!!!!!

:cheer Congrats to you all on being cancer free. :cheer Congrats to those of you who are fighting the good fight against cancer.

I have seen this book and tried to hint to others that I would like it because it does seem like a great felting book for beginners.

Again congrats on being cancer free!!!

Elizabeth

WOW! That sounds like a wonderful book! I'll have to look for it at my local Hobby Lobby - where I am headed shortly!:lol

Lynn

Archived