New Site for Coats & Clark

Has anyone by chance figured out how to navigate Coats & Clark's new website to search for patterns in crochet? The only response I get after a search is "Whoops!". I wrote to them through their contact tab but did not receive a reply. Just thought maybe someone might have a suggestion.

Both of the links worked for me.  I must say I don't care for the new site as well as the old.  (((sigh))) Guess I'm just old...I don't like change!

I don't either, Deb!  But I really didn't hang around on it very long...maybe when I take my time?....

Wow, this is the first I knew that Rowan is now part of Coats and Clark.  

I was able to find crochet patterns under both the Red Heart brand and Schachenmayr (sp) but the thumbnails are quite small so hard to know if I would be interested in a pattern w/o opening it.  but it seems to work fine.  

I am indeed signed up. I was looking for some of the older afghans but none are coming up. Sigh. Guess another company has ditched the old for new again.

I am indeed signed up. I was looking for some of the older afghans but none are coming up. Sigh. Guess another company has ditched the old for new again.

well, that's kinda sad!  it seems like they could at least have the old patterns in an oldies but goodies section or something.  sometimes the old patterns are in demand because people like "retro" stuff.  

maybe they are going to update the old patterns and put them back up---that'd be a nice surprise for everybody!  

I agree! And I'm an oldie that likes goodies- LOL!

well, that's kinda sad!  it seems like they could at least have the old patterns in an oldies but goodies section or something.  sometimes the old patterns are in demand because people like "retro" stuff.  

maybe they are going to update the old patterns and put them back up---that'd be a nice surprise for everybody!  

Archived