Team colors using yarns from different makers

:)  I am going to make a scarf and hat with 2 colors  for a lady and it is for the Houston Texans Team that has the bull for the mascot The co;ors are Red & Blue. I think there is white also but she only wants Red & Blue.   I would like to know what color blue and red in I Love this yarn I would get?  Thanks bannie

After looking at the Texans website, I'm going to go with a quick stab at this and say:

Navy: link and Red: link.

To play it safe, give the links above to your friend and ask her if they are what she's looking for. Hope it all works out great for you.

After looking at the Texans website, I'm going to go with a quick stab at this and say:

Navy: link and Red: link.

To play it safe, give the links above to your friend and ask her if they are what she's looking for. Hope it all works out great for you.

I agree with the above. I am using the Red that ReniC linked for a project right now & it's a nice vibrant red!

I like the Navy and Red, but always check with the person.  Don't forget Red Heart has a yarn called Team Spirit.  It is a verigated yarn, but I did look and it is a Royal Blue with Red.

You can't always go by pics on the internet.  Learned that the hard way.  Getting together and hitting one of the yarn stores so that she can show you which colors she likes is what I usually try to do.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived