I Need More Yarn

I love it!!!!! And I just bought more yarn at half price today at my local Goodwill store and am expecting a package this afternoon from Joanns with more yarn  (that free shipping gets me every time). And that is on top of what I bought on Monday at AC Moore.

My name is LI Roe and I am a yarnoholic.

LI Roe

I love it!!!!! And I just bought more yarn at half price today at my local Goodwill store and am expecting a package this afternoon from Joanns with more yarn  (that free shipping gets me every time). And that is on top of what I bought on Monday at AC Moore.

My name is LI Roe and I am a yarnoholic.

LI Roe

Where in the world do you find free shipping offers from JoAnn?!?!?

Where in the world do you find free shipping offers from JoAnn?!?!?

If you check their website, they often have free shipping with a minimum purchase good through a certain date. Right now, it is free shipping with $50 minimum, expires Sat. Oct 26, code is GDWN299, valid online only. Go to www. joann.com and it is listed on the home page, you'll see what I am talking about. And often, when they ship your order, they send, in addition to your receipt, another page with coupons. Even though there are a couple of Joanns by me, it seems their online sale prices are much better so I order online. Let me know what you think.

LI Roe

Thanks for letting me know about this!  I do remember now, but the $50 purchase requirement always stops me!  We don't have much money in our club, so that would not be good!  I'll have to look at their sales though!  Our JoAnns is small and they don't stock much of the yarn I like to buy! 

Joann's has a coupon code I received in an email today - .50 shipping, no minimum. The code is AQTG299. It's good today, Oct 25, and maybe tomorrow, not sure about that. Sign up for their emails. I've been getting lots and lots of codes for free shipping, no minimum, or strange amounts, .28, .23, on Columbus Day they had free shipping  with minimum 14.92 order. I don't know what's up, but I've been using a lot of them. I used the .50 one tonight for a couple of hooks that were on sale and some crochet thread.

• 2 weeks later...

Joann's has a coupon code I received in an email today - .50 shipping, no minimum. The code is AQTG299. It's good today, Oct 25, and maybe tomorrow, not sure about that. Sign up for their emails. I've been getting lots and lots of codes for free shipping, no minimum, or strange amounts, .28, .23, on Columbus Day they had free shipping  with minimum 14.92 order. I don't know what's up, but I've been using a lot of them. I used the .50 one tonight for a couple of hooks that were on sale and some crochet thread.

Thanks for that info!  I could afford that!! :yes 

Archived