A hat for Sean

kariholtz

My little boy brought me a pattern leaflet (onje of the free ones from the yarn section) for hats. Called Gotcha Covered.

He said "Hat Mommy" So I asked him if he wanted a hat. He said yes so a hat he got.

7f1720ce.jpg

That's a cute hat, I like how it's not a "normal" pom pom...and I love the picture...it looks like your son's thrown his hands in the air and is wandering around like that...looks so cute!

Kari - saw your blog and love the hat - that looks so cute on him. And can I just say that I didn't realize that there were only 61 days until Christmas until I read it on your blog! How can that be.....where did this year go? :th

:ty Thank you everyone! :day He wore the hat to bed last night! (Can't beat that for making ya feel appreciated:cloud9 )

Jenn, I had a hat when I was a kid that had a pom-pom like that on it, for some reason I loved it, and thought I would try it out on his.

lilhatshack- I know, it's scary to think it's almost Christmas and I'm still in the beginning stages of most of my presents.

Archived