Sashay ruffle scarf

LuvMyAngels

Ever since my 15 year old first saw these scarves she has been begging me to make her one (or more).  I put it off, intimidated by how different the yarn is from what I usually use.  Last week I figured I'd give it a try.  

I made the teenagers day when she came home to a blue scarf (her absolute favorite)

post-27802-0-67422500-1377532837_thumb.jpg

Since that worked so well, my younger girls decided they "needed" one too.  So we got on red hearts website and the girls chose their favorite.

My 10 1/2 year old had to have purple 

post-27802-0-26352900-1377532851_thumb.jpg

My 9 year old is all about pink

post-27802-0-88794600-1377532863_thumb.jpg

And my 8 year old has a thing for red 

post-27802-0-01758700-1377532875_thumb.jpg

Awww they are all just beautiful and look so happy with their new scarfs!  Great job Mom!

Thank you.  The girls love their scarfs.  My youngest even tried to wear hers to school today even though it was supposed to be close to 100 degrees.  I figured they'd take more time...

All pretty---scarves and girls!

Thank you

Oh lovely scarves on lovely models!! Doing those sashay scarves are like eating potato chips, can't make just one, you know, lol Lovely, and wonderful family!

Thanks!  Im finding out just how addicting these are.  I already have yarn purchased for 2 more and Im looking for the color a friend requested.  Ive passed the addiction on to a friend already, too.  

Sisterhood of the Ruffles. All so pretty  -- girls and scarves.

Wearing the same style but different colors is a common thing with these 4.  It keeps them connected but at the same time gives each one her own identity.  It's just one of those things the kids came up with on their own...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I love Afghaniac's title for your girls! Such a lovely family. Scarves are gorgeous too.

i very much like this pattern since it's not too bunchy looking. May I ask which Red heart pattern it is?

Sisterhood of the Ruffles. All so pretty  -- girls and scarves.

I watched several youtube videos and found this one to be the easiest to follow.  I used 10 stitches for the girls scarves.

I finished this one up last week for a friend.  She saw the scarves I made for my girls and wanted one for her little girl for Christmas.

post-27802-0-22512200-1380981571_thumb.jpg

Thank you!

That's the video I watched yesterday and was going to go with that one.

I love the color of the last one you made for your friend. But then- I'm a sucker for blues and blue/greens. :D

I watched several youtube videos and found this one to be the easiest to follow.  I used 10 stitches for the girls scarves.

I finished this one up last week for a friend.  She saw the scarves I made for my girls and wanted one for her little girl for Christmas.

attachicon.gifS5001347.JPG

Archived