Ginny L Kliever

Hello from Brownsville, Oregon!

Hello!  I am new to forums, so not sure I'm doing this right.  I am an experienced crocheter, I learned when I was a young girl from my grandmother.  Mostly, today, I crochet for babies and young children.  However, at this time I'm trying to crochet a bikini for my granddaughter.   I ran into problems trying to size the top to fit her.  She is small, but is large busted.   She wears a 32 DD.  The patterns I've found are only for generic sizes,   How do I adapt the top to fit her so she isn't hanging out?  She is young, nearly 18.  Please help!  I can't find any thing on this anywhere. 

Hi :hi and Welcome :welcome   to Crochetville from the West Coast of Florida

welcome to crochetville.

Hello from Mississippi!

If you don't get a response here, you might try posting in the crochet help section.

• Like 1

Howdy from Oklahoma 

Welcome to Crochetville

Can someone please tell me how to find the crochet help section?  I need to post a problem I have that I am desperate to find a solution for.  Thanks!!!

Welcome to the 'ville!  Here's a link for the help section.  You can also get to it from the main page of the forum, just scroll down a bit until you see the section marked Crochet Help.  Good luck!  I'm sure someone should be able to help you.

Hello and Welcome from the UK!!! :hi

:welcome from Pittsburgh

Hello!  I am new to forums, so not sure I'm doing this right.  I am an experienced crocheter, I learned when I was a young girl from my grandmother.  Mostly, today, I crochet for babies and young children.  However, at this time I'm trying to crochet a bikini for my granddaughter.   I ran into problems trying to size the top to fit her.  She is small, but is large busted.   She wears a 32 DD.  The patterns I've found are only for generic sizes,   How do I adapt the top to fit her so she isn't hanging out?  She is young, nearly 18.  Please help!  I can't find any thing on this anywhere.