HELLO EVERYBODY !

Hello Everyone,

My name is Erica and I'm from NC. A couple years back I created a bucket list and began crossing things off one by one. It took me a while to figure out how to form a chain (lol) but once I caught on I haven't been able to put my hood down... a year later and I'm still learning and in love with creating new things  :manyheart Crocheting is a gift that keeps on giving! 

I'm currently working on a puff shell stitch baby blanket and I was trying to figure out if I should add a border  (to add or not to add...lol) My question to those who have completed a Puff stitch afghan... What kind of border would you suggest I use ? (im going to post a picture of it below)

Also you can find me on fb @ Erica Kayne's Crochet & Designs (looking forward to connecting with you all !!!)

post-67622-0-97745400-1370902806_thumb.jpg

:welcome Erica, from Pittsburgh

Hello Everyone,

My name is Erica and I'm from NC. A couple years back I created a bucket list and began crossing things off one by one. It took me a while to figure out how to form a chain (lol) but once I caught on I haven't been able to put my hood down... a year later and I'm still learning and in love with creating new things  :manyheart Crocheting is a gift that keeps on giving! 

I'm currently working on a puff shell stitch baby blanket and I was trying to figure out if I should add a border  (to add or not to add...lol) My question to those who have completed a Puff stitch afghan... What kind of border would you suggest I use ? (im going to post a picture of it below)

Also you can find me on fb @ Erica Kayne's Crochet & Designs (looking forward to connecting with you all !!!)

Hi!!

With a name like you have, it caught me eye immediately, that use to be the leading lady in a soap opera called oh what was it, ALl my children, yeah thats it!!!!!

Anyway, I digress, lol welcome to the ville erika, hope you have time to cruise around and discover all there is here at the ville!!!!!! :manyheart 

Archived