Crochet Discounts: Where?

If Crochetville were ever able to get companies to offer discounts to our members, which companies would you like to see participate in the program?

I rather like the discounts at JoAnn's, Hobby Lobby, and Michael's.  Also the ones Kittyloverdeb mentioned.  I miss seeing the discounts you used to have on the 'Ville.

I would like to see discouts at internet sites such as red heart lion brand, or caron. It would also be good

if you could arrasnge it with sites offering mill end which often offer discounts on large orders.

A few years ago, there was a sock CAL with a discount at Loopy Ewe online store; that was a lot of fun.  As I recall it was a pretty substantial discount, and it wouldn't have to be that big a discount again.  But a discount with an online seller in conjunction w/ a CAL would be fun to do again.

I agree with Heather, a discount at Webs would be great (and their quantity discount is already pretty great); or Yarnmarket, Jimmy Bean's Wool, etc.....any place that carries a variety of kinds of yarn.

It would be great if there were a way to get a discount at LYS, maybe through TNNA or something.  I know that small stores don't have a big profit margin, but even a few percent discount might get more crocheters into the stores.  

Archived