Met with a C'ville pal!

Good for you Megan! I was supposed to meet a Crochetvillager too and as usual when it's my time to go do something fun, something always comes up!:(

I had such a good time! And Megan's munchkins are DARLING, let me tell you -- you think they're cute in her pictures? No, no, no. They're easily, oh, twice that cute in person. Absolutely adorable, both of them. I really look forward to getting together again too; we're going to try to meet up and make stitch markers together next time :D It's so nice to talk to someone who doesn't roll their eyes if I mention yarn ;)

I think that is Wonderful. :yay Sounds as if you both had a great time. Nice to be able to share your common interest with someone who doesn't roll the eyes :rolleyes when a hook is mentioned.

Bit Jealous. :yes see green with envy. but glad you got together. :D

That's so awesome! I got to meet two Cviller's this year and it was a blast!

Maybe when we finally move back to the area next year we can meet up and ya'll can show me the best places to find yarns and stuff =) I didn't become addicted to crochet till after we left Va Beach/Norfolk lol.

Anyone going to Apple Butter Making Days in Mt. Vernon, MO Oct. 6-9th?? I'll be there if you are!!! Mt. Vernon is near Springfield/Branson! I think we have C'villagers in one or both of those towns. Don't we? ABMD It's a huge craft fair/festival in the Ozarks.

Marvie, I didn't know you would be heading back to Norfolk! Do you know approximately when you'll get your orders? I'd absolutely love to meet you and go on a wild yarn shopping spree when you get here, and I'm betting Megan will be in on that too ;) What fun!

It'll be a while yet. We're not scheduled to leave till Valentine's day '07, but hubby's talking about sending me and kiddo back next fall (in time for next school year) to get a house and get settled in. That gives you about a year to find all the best places (if you don't already know 'em lol) I tell ya, I so can't wait to be home again! I miss Virginia =)

Archived