Last slippers of 2012 ~ #11 & #12.....

teakaycee

Well... .here they are............ I did it... made 12 pair of slippers just in the last 2 months of 2012.

Pair #11

post-18634-135897794463_thumb.jpg

Pair #12

post-18634-135897794466_thumb.jpg

:heart

:mug

OOOOOO AHHHHH...They look sooo comfy and cozy..I look at them and say I'm going to make some..Are they really hard to make?..

They are comfy!

you should!!!!

they are really easy......

I have a small picture tutorial on my blog to help with some that dont understand the instructions completely.

Another gorgeous pair of slippers. You are just so fantastic at crocheting these slipper socks. :cheer

awww shucks.........:blush

Thanks!!!

Sharon (aka: boskie) is the one that got me hooked on these... :hook

Very pretty!!! Seeing all your lovely slippers has me wanting to dig out the pattern and make some! They were on my list for 2012, but somehow quickly got left behind. I think I'll start them soon so they'll get done this year! :hook

Very pretty!!! Seeing all your lovely slippers has me wanting to dig out the pattern and make some! They were on my list for 2012, but somehow quickly got left behind. I think I'll start them soon so they'll get done this year! :hook

Thanks dear!!

yes... you should! you will love them!!! :hook

Those are nice!!!! :manyheart

my mom has been 'hinting' that she wants me to make her some slippers! I will try these! Thanks!

Oh and the idea of cutting the cereal box to hold magazines is genius!!!!!!!!!! (I read your blog)

I am definitely going to do that! I was at target looking for something to hold my magazines!!!!!!!!!! now I gotta go feed my kids cereal! ha ha!!

Those are nice!!!! :manyheart

my mom has been 'hinting' that she wants me to make her some slippers! I will try these! Thanks!

Oh and the idea of cutting the cereal box to hold magazines is genius!!!!!!!!!! (I read your blog)

I am definitely going to do that! I was at target looking for something to hold my magazines!!!!!!!!!! now I gotta go feed my kids cereal! ha ha!!

Thanks hon!

Oh... she'll love them!

aww... thanks for the compliments on my blog! :hug

I appreciate that!!

We always have cereal boxes in my house! The boys love cereal for breakfast .... lunch... dinner and snacks.... LOL

Love the slippers. You did a very good job. But your crochet hooks must be smoking after making 12 pairs in 2 months time.

Thank you!

LOL.... hubby says the same thing! He said to be careful... someone might think the house is on fire...LOL

Thanks hon!

Oh... she'll love them!

aww... thanks for the compliments on my blog! :hug

I appreciate that!!

We always have cereal boxes in my house! The boys love cereal for breakfast .... lunch... dinner and snacks.... LOL

My kids eat alot of cereal too! I went and took out a box I had just thrown in the recycle bin! :) I will have my magazines and pattern notebooks organized in no time! Thanks! :)

My kids eat alot of cereal too! I went and took out a box I had just thrown in the recycle bin! :) I will have my magazines and pattern notebooks organized in no time! Thanks! :)

^5 .... you go girl!!!! :D

• 1 month later...

I'm at home recovering from surgery and have made some of these slippers for myself.  They are SO MUCH better than the store-bought ones!!!  They're soft and wonderfully warm!

Is there some kind of product that can be put on the bottoms of crocheted slippers that make them non-skid?  The slippers I was given in the hospital were cloth ones but they have some kind of non-skid bottom and I would love to have this on the bottom of these slippers.

I'm at home recovering from surgery and have made some of these slippers for myself.  They are SO MUCH better than the store-bought ones!!!  They're soft and wonderfully warm!

Is there some kind of product that can be put on the bottoms of crocheted slippers that make them non-skid?  The slippers I was given in the hospital were cloth ones but they have some kind of non-skid bottom and I would love to have this on the bottom of these slippers.

I bought puffy paint at Hobby Lobby and dabbed it onto the bottom of the slippers I gave to my nursing home. It did provide for a bit of a non-slip bottom to the slippers.  Hope you are recovering well and best wishes to you on your recovery.

Archived