Set of Washcloths for My Friend

justvicki

Just finished this set of washcloths for my friend in her favorite colors. Hope she likes them!

They are just single crochet (34 stitches by 38 rows) and bordered with a picot stitch. :hook

Thanks for looking!

post-12188-135897770574_thumb.jpg

I'll bet your friend will love them! When I first tried a crocheted bathcloth, I was hooked, literally! Now I make and use them, plus make and give many away as gifts.

I'll bet your friend will love them! When I first tried a crocheted bathcloth, I was hooked, literally! Now I make and use them, plus make and give many away as gifts.

This is just the second set I have made. Took me a long time to become interested in them. But, the weather has been so wickedly hot that I couldn't bear the weight of working on an afghan! LOL

Are they for washing in the tug or dishish? and did you use cotton yarn ? Can't wait to try them thay are so nice. :cheer

Yes, I used Bernat's Handicrafter cotton yarn for this set. Have also used Sugar 'n Creme and Peaches and Creme cotton. I made this set to be used as washcloths.

oh those are just darling! Makes me wanna dig out my cotton bin and find some pretty dishcloth colors! I know they are in there, somewhere! lol Great job, so neat and tidy, they really are quite lovely!

Thank you. Haven't done much in cotton at all. In fact, this is only the second set of cloths that I've done.

Archived