"C" is for cookieghan!

crochetbug13

Read through every post I could find tagged "cookieghan"... and then a few others... And now I have to make the African flower soccer ball. And some cookies. O_o

Do other parents have this thing with their kids, too? I saw that soccer ball and thought to myself "Man, [DS] LOVES soccer balls. I should make him one." Also, it looks like fun to make. But really, do other people do that too, or should I try to calm it down? Because that happens a lot, the "oh, he'd like that I SHOULD MAKE IT NOW! " thing. (In my defense, he's 21 months old - when he likes something, it is Adorable with a capital Cookieghan....)

Wow...ingenious! I love the uniqueness of it, the cookies are beautiful and I just love the overall appearance! Well done!:cheer

I was looking at the picture again just to enjoy the cookie-ness, and noticed that I was thinking it was too bad you couldn't put it over a couch or a bed or anything. I wondered why I was thinking that - and then realised I was worried about getting jam on the furniture!! :rofl

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The friend for whom I made this absolutely loved it. I had been blogging about the project, and while she had been reading the posts, I never did say exactly why or for whom I was making it, so she was really surprised (in a good way).

Archived