My stash...EXPOSED!!

jillkap

LOVE IT!!!! :manyheart

We are soul sisters!

Oh Sweetie that's nothing! I have 12...yes, 12! Rubbermaid bins of yarn plus about 8 bins in the attic PLUS a couple bins in the garage with WIP in them! :lol

Lucky yours is organized. The best I have is similar colors together (blues with blues, whites with whites, etc.)

LOL 2 boxes is nothing...I have 6 ( 16 x 16 ) boxes full yet sorted by type (baby yarn/nice acrylic yarn/crap nasty acrylic/cotton/SCRAP BALLS plus 6 pull out containers and small shelf in the closet (I have those one pounder skeins there I only have 8) but there's 2 people using this yarn Right now I am scrap crocheting

My stash has taken over virtually every room in my house including the 2 attics. I am trying to curtail my yarn buying but to no avail - think I have an addiction and need some sort of therapy!

My stash has out grown the house. I have boxes in the shed and in the garage. I don't have any room for more boxes so I have started using the suitcases. Now I have to unpack before I can pack for a trip.

I have a barn...a BIG barn. There is an apartment upstairs in the barn...and it has mutiple shelves....with multiple tubs..and the closets and then there IS what I have in the house NOT in tubs and what is in tubs on the back porch....:eek:eek :manyheart:crocheting

My stash has taken over virtually every room in my house including the 2 attics. I am trying to curtail my yarn buying but to no avail - think I have an addiction and need some sort of therapy!

My stash has out grown the house. I have boxes in the shed and in the garage. I don't have any room for more boxes so I have started using the suitcases. Now I have to unpack before I can pack for a trip.

I have a barn...a BIG barn. There is an apartment upstairs in the barn...and it has mutiple shelves....with multiple tubs..and the closets and then there IS what I have in the house NOT in tubs and what is in tubs on the back porch....:eek:eek :manyheart:crocheting

I think your number of boxes has to be at least in the double digits before you start to worry about having too much! Thats what i tell myself anyhow! Of course we might just need bigger boxes:devil

I'm pretty sure my stash of totes is in the "double digits", if we include my stash of thread too! (just bought 231 balls of crochet thread at a yarn sale for $0.50 a piece.........what a buy!):clap

Love it. My stash has its own zip code, according to my husband. But crocheting is what helps me relax at night, so he doesn't complain, much, as long as it's contained in the "sewing room".

I think I may officially be a yarn hoarder :eek I brought all my yarn up from the basement this morning and laid it out (the boyfriend was gone today, so I knew I wouldn't get caught :devil ) and this is what happened!! I'm able to fit it in 2 boxes, which isn't so bad, it just looks MUCH bigger when it's all laid out :blush I'm going to have to get working on some things so that I can hopefully get it down to only 1 box before we have to move at the end of August and my dirty little secret will have to come out!! :lol

I can say that it doesn't look like too much, I'm not even going to go there with what I have, not only in yarn, but hooks, needles, yarn winders, etc. I have probably 10-15 pairs of scissors and can never find any. :lol

I have a vintage myrtlewood hope chest filled to the brims, and boxed up too. Not to mention a project stashed here and there. Though I never believe I have enough!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

My bf don't think I have that much yarn, but I told him what I have here at the house is just a tiny portion of whats out in my storage shed. I don't look forward to cleaning that out. My mom and I had it all organized, then my older boys went through it trying to find their stuff and well I have yarn everywhere now. Tangled up looks like big birds nest. Thats gonna be a project for this winter maybe. Anyway I have an unknown amount!

Archived