Jo-Ann's website

crs5

I purchased a pom pom maker last Wed. I get the package today and I rec'd 125 pack apple red Napkins. Go Figure!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is the second time this has happened. Has anybody else have this happen to them?

Carol:hook

I've only recently started ordering from them and other than one item not being in stock, so they cancelled that item only, I have not had a problem with any orders.

LI Roe

I've only recently started ordering from them and other than one item not being in stock, so they cancelled that item only, I have not had a problem with any orders.

LI Roe

Same here but I have only ordered from them once so far.

The lady on the phone told me that they were going to ship it by express, I called them 2 days ago and said it shipped, I doubt if they did send it by express mail, because I would've gotten it already. I don't usually order from them online, I usually go to the store, but since they had the free shipping with no minimum order, I figured why go to the store.

Carol :hook

I had a problem with them in the past when I was sent the wrong color yarn. I spoke to them on the phone and explained the problem. I returned the yarn, and they sent me the same incorrect yarn a second time. I called again and went through the entire problem with someone different again. They couldn't seem to get it right. I ended up keeping the yarn.

Archived