I think I need serious help...

I just wrote this blog entry: http://homeschoolblogger.com/dee/783589/ about buying too many books. I need to stop.

Then I see a pattern here that is gorgeous. I want that pattern. I look on Ravelry and sure enough it's in a book, lol. I found the book for .75 on half.com and I bought it.

I really do think I may need an intervention :think:lol

Anyone else here totally obsessed with all the cool patterns out there? :hook

Yeppers, totally get this. Come summer I hit the garage sales and find tons of old and new pattern books for crochet and knit. My shelves are full, my file cabinets are full, my library is full......HELP.....LOL!!!!!

I just wrote this blog entry: http://homeschoolblogger.com/dee/783589/ about buying too many books. I need to stop.

Then I see a pattern here that is gorgeous. I want that pattern. I look on Ravelry and sure enough it's in a book, lol. I found the book for .75 on half.com and I bought it.

I really do think I may need an intervention :think:lol

Anyone else here totally obsessed with all the cool patterns out there? :hook

Of course, I am a patternoholic and keep buying books, leaflets, you name it, if it is out there, I will find it. And then I see special issues of magazines that I don't subscribe to and have to buy them.

Intervention won't help, at least not for me. I know what they want to do but I am just as stubborn, LOL.

LI Roe

BigfunFam, just wanted you to know I read your post an hour ago and the pull of that cheap 75¢ book sent me right over to half.com... I'm back now, after ordering 4 books and spending $17!! Yeesh!

I need to stop reading and pick up a hook! Seems I spending more on books lately than I am on Yarn, I'll have to work on that!

So much so that it interferes with my actual crochet time :lol

Yep, me too! :lol

Go on ravelry to look for a pattern and 2hours later i still havent looked for the pattern but found all kinds of other cool ones!

Yeah, I have so many things saved that there is NO way I can ever crochet it all.

:lol:lol Glad I'm not the only one!:lol:lol

:D

Yeppers, totally get this. Come summer I hit the garage sales and find tons of old and new pattern books for crochet and knit. My shelves are full, my file cabinets are full, my library is full......HELP.....LOL!!!!!

Ooooo, garage sales! I'm really looking forward to summer now :D;)

Of course, I am a patternoholic and keep buying books, leaflets, you name it, if it is out there, I will find it. And then I see special issues of magazines that I don't subscribe to and have to buy them.

Intervention won't help, at least not for me. I know what they want to do but I am just as stubborn, LOL.

LI Roe

LOL

BigfunFam, just wanted you to know I read your post an hour ago and the pull of that cheap 75¢ book sent me right over to half.com... I'm back now, after ordering 4 books and spending $17!! Yeesh!

I need to stop reading and pick up a hook! Seems I spending more on books lately than I am on Yarn, I'll have to work on that!

Sorry about that! I didn't mean to make a fellow addict stumble :lol

Today I vow to NOT order any books from anywhere. Not one. ;)

We all need help!!! Sigh, I've been thinking about garage sales too!!!!!!

I love going to the small city for garage sales, but don't always find any books.

If anybody has any baby or adult afghan books they don't want I'll take any or trade too!!!!

I have a lot of patterns that I will never get to either!!!!!!

Archived