Shalom Prayer Shawl test for Ravenaier

CollieGrl64

Your shawl is just lovely the peaceful color and choice of stiches make me feel both humility and great peace. I am grateful that the 1st thread I chose to read was this one. I understand how life has a habit of getting in the way of plans. You were still able to make this piece. For some reason it is very moving for me.

Thank you

Kat

Your shawl is just lovely the peaceful color and choice of stiches make me feel both humility and great peace. I am grateful that the 1st thread I chose to read was this one. I understand how life has a habit of getting in the way of plans. You were still able to make this piece. For some reason it is very moving for me.

Thank you

Kat

I find that life interupts my crocheting time alot but then I would be happy if I could just sit and crochet all the time lol

I'm so glad that you enjoyed making it Colliegrl64. Today would have been Uncle Jimmy and Daddy's 75th birthday (they were twins obviously lol).

I just had one of those mile stone (so to speak) last month ... but for me it was my mom she would have been 71 this year ... I had made her two prayer shawls (the first acidently was given to someone else the first time she was in hospice in care unit and the second she never actually wore but would touch and pet with a beutiful smile on her face) so I now love making shawls for others and myself too.

• 1 month later...

Archived