Looking for Christmas Kitchen Towels

shuttlebuggy

I have plenty of towel topper patterns - I am just looking for the Christmas kitchen towels -

Walmart used to carry them like crazy around Christmas time - but not now - and same with our Dollar Tree.

I am short on time so mail order won't be a good idea unless it's super quick and low shipping :(

Kohl's here has them but they are minimum of $3.99 a piece and I need at least a dozen! :eek

So anyone in the East have any clue where to point me to find these now scarce little towels???

:crocheting:crocheting:crocheting

Try Target (in the store) -- online they have http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=christmas+towels&category=0%7CAll%7Cmatchallany%7Call+categories A set of 8 for $15.99 -- not too bad only $2 each!

and another set of 4 for $9.99 http://www.target.com/p/Reindeer-and-Santa-Assorted-Kitchen-Towels-Set-of-4/-/A-13590326 Now they are out of stock online -- just had them! Well you wanted to buy them locally anyway.

Try JoAnns too -- they usually have kitchen towels in the seasonal area up front in the store. They will run 40-50% off of prices marked. So you should be able to get some at a reasonable price.

Thank you all! ;)

I just happened upon some tonight at "Christmas Tree Shops" (an East Coast chain) and they were $1 each! And all Christmas themed - I don't think they are the greatest quality but they'll do the trick!

I will also check our Target for the 8 pack - but I know that our AC Moore's didn't have any - I checked.

Too bad that the General Dollar isn't more common here in CT - it's all Family Dollar which didn't have any either.

Yes Ann - I saw those too just the other day after I'd found the ones at Christmas Tree Shops - they are a little nicer than mine - but I still think they could've offered them for $1 like they usually did in years gone by.

Are you making any for the holidays?:yarn

Yes Ann - I saw those too just the other day after I'd found the ones at Christmas Tree Shops - they are a little nicer than mine - but I still think they could've offered them for $1 like they usually did in years gone by.

Are you making any for the holidays?:yarn

No, not this year. You're right though. I think $1 would be a much better deal. Maybe they'll be marked down after the holiday. I'll check then and get them for next year if they are! :lol

Archived